The Role / Responsibilities
- Writes, edits and re-purposes thought leadership and product-related content materials across Moody's Analytics, including:
- Short- and long-form articles.
- White papers.
- Social media posts.
- Video scripts.
- Web copy.
- Assists in content campaign planning to deliver agreed messaging.
- Supports the wider marketing team with content development as needed, advising on options for suitable formats, timeframes, production processes, etc.
- Liaises with designers and digital colleagues to deliver innovative content.
- Builds relationships with in-house (and external) experts.
- Once briefed, plans and delivers projects independently, on time.
- Produce a wide variety of content, from long-form reports to social posts, video storyboards and podcast scripts to interviews and other written and digital media formats.
Competencies & Behaviors
- Experienced, adaptable writer and editor with experience working on a wide variety of content, from long-form reports to social posts, video and podcast scripts to interviews and webinars.
- Preferably an NCTJ-qualified journalist (or equivalent); background in brand content or B2B publishing.
- IT/software skills, ideally including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Sitecore/other CMS).
- Experienced and adaptable writer.
- Confident and accurate copy editor.
- Experienced in condensing complex information into accessible and engaging content.
- Knowledge of business, finance, data technology and risk management.
- Comfortable working within corporate guidelines.
- Flexible in response to business needs.
- Team-focused and collaborative, self-motivated and positive.
- Enthusiasm for fighting fincrime, including money-laundering, fraud, modern slavery and environmental crime; interest in data science, data platforms, AI plus other MA aligned goals.
- Strong project management skills
- Experience building collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders across the wider marcomms team, and with our expert data-product strategists.
The following are the key leadership behaviors required for the role:
- Drives Result & Alignment
- Translates strategy into actionable goals; focuses team on critical priorities to achieve success; Is accountable.
- Thinks and acts with "one Moody's" mindset; breaks down silos and seeks opportunities to collaborate across the business.
- Creates internal and external relationships to drive innovation; leverages insights and best practices to benefit the business.
- Leads Change
- Seizes opportunities to innovate and continuously improve.
- Demonstrates courage to drive transformational change.
- Demonstrates Agility
- Challenges the status quo.
- Makes decisions with speed and accuracy based on best available information.
- Fosters smart risk taking while maintaining high integrity.
- Is Authentic
- Is self-aware; listens; understands impact on others.
- Displays humility and a winning spirit; never gives up.
- Develops Talent
- Attracts, develops and shares high caliber talent.
- Creates an inclusive culture by building trust, transparency and belonging.
- Delegates effectively and empowers the team.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.