The Recruiter will be a dynamic and passionate member of the growing Americas Talent Acquisition team and an integral key player for recruitment at Moody's. This individual will support the development of strong recruitment practices for the Americas more broadly (US, Canada & LATAM) and attract the best talent across a range of experience levels. This role partners with hiring managers, stakeholders and other COE's (Compensation, HRConnect, Business Planning, Mobility, etc.) to provide full lifecycle, best practice recruitment services. The Recruiter will not only contribute to the talent acquisition strategy to drive and support growth, but will also gain exposure to specific business segments, partnering closely with senior leaders.
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for assigned roles in Shared Services Corporate and Moody's Investor Services, including recruiting for technology roles. Advising business leaders on strategy and process for each position.
- Proficiently use a variety of tools and resources to effectively source and evaluate talent.
- Consultatively advise hiring managers and key senior stakeholders to influence and persuade talent decisions and strategies, sharing innovative solutions and streamlining processes for the client.
- Partner with regional business leaders, Talent Acquisition team colleagues, HR Business Partners and other key stakeholders to analyze business objectives, identify talent needs and solutions, and develop and implement programs to achieve these targets.
- Design and implement external candidate recruiting programs that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce and support Moody's workplace diversity goals, including attendance at networking functions, creating strong professional networks, and partnering with local educational systems.
- Demonstrate understanding of business operations, talent needs, and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills and overall fit to identify the best candidate for each position.
- Manage the offer negotiation process resulting in accepted offers with mutually beneficial terms, as well as the administrative components involved in offer facilitation.
- Source, screen, and recommend candidates to hiring managers using behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Expertly and accurately explain Moody's total rewards, benefits and recruitment related policies and programs to candidates and other parties.
- Meticulously track recruiting activity data, creating reports on activity and illustrating progress toward recruitment goals, and presenting data and metrics to leadership as needed.
- Gather and analyze competitive industry information regarding salary, benefits and employment practices and advise management appropriately.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- At least 3-5 years of corporate, in-house, recruitment experience with flexibility, as needed.
- Spanish speaking and writing, strongly preferred.
- Experience within the financial industries and knowledge within Technology markets to help design effective strategies to attract candidates across a range of experience levels.
- Strong project management and reporting skills with ability to manage complex situations and multiple priorities with a committed dedication to providing the highest level of customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with and influence senior management for optimal talent acquisition results.
- Ability to creatively and efficiently resolve complex recruitment issues or challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of current trends and diverse sourcing strategies; including best practices in social media usage/technology, market mapping and cold calling.
- Experience using Avature (CRM) or Kenexa (ATS), a plus.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email
. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
to view our full EEO policy statement.
for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.