|Category||Credit Analysis & Research|
Treat all publishing issues as extremely urgent. Respond and/escalate according to SOP and well within expected SLA.
• Publish Research reports using CMS and FMP according to approved SLA and SOPs on L1-L2 Sharepoint site
• Support and escalate questions and issues according to L1 support procedures on L1-L2 Sharepoint site
• Keep informed on current issues and workarounds from shift manager (new issues) and known issues on L1-L2 Sharepoint site
• Review Daily turnover from prior shift
• Keep informed on expired issues and workarounds
• Support all L1 documented functions, tasks, and questions
• Communicate (phone or email) using approved templates, guidelines and documented best practices.
o Escalate to shift manager or L2 support person when questions or doubts arise
• Maintain knowledge of documented L1 functions and SLAs
Customer focused orientation
• Ability to function as a member of a team, to work to tight deadlines and to organise and present information clearly.
• Ability to think and work independently
• Willingness to learn and share information and skills
• The ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment.
• Strong problem solving and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in a similar industry environment.
• Experience working in a financial environment preferred.
• Experience with CMS is a plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
|Employer||Moody's Investors Service|