A Third Party Risk Management Senior Analyst (Analytics and Reporting) provides analysis and reporting of Ally’s Third Party risk including Risk Appetite Limit and Key Risk Indicator measurements, various risk committee and forum materials and technical expertise in the development of Third Party risk dashboards and reports. In this capacity, the qualified candidate will be a key contributor to facilitating data capture and reporting, identification and initiation of program enhancements, and identification of third party risk themes via data analysis. This role requires critical thinking, effective communication, and strong problem-solving abilities, particularly as it relates to identifying emerging and/or consistent trends in Third Party Risk Management program.
· Assisting in the design and enhancement of PowerBI-based dashboards for Third Party risk across suppliers, business lines and processes.
· Design and implement data quality routines for Coupa Risk Assess (CRA), Ally’s newly implemented Third Party Risk management IT solution.
· Develop processes to improve the completeness and quality of Ally’s inventory of Third Party relationships within CRA.
· Create and enhance existing Third Party risk reporting including risk committee materials.
· Develop and/or perform data quality checks, reconciliations and exception resolution as required.
· Assist in the automation and continuous improvement of current reporting routines.
· Working with database structure and systems, complete data extraction and manipulation for internal and external reporting requirements.
· Develop and maintain constructive working relationships with the various Third Party Risk stakeholders across Ally.
· BS/BA degree in business, accounting, finance, or a related field.
· Technical and analytical expertise to support development of reporting -- Microsoft suite (advanced Excel abilities required), Power BI, and SQL.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in the Banking or Financial Service industries with experience in Risk Management, Supplier Management, Sourcing, Procurement, Audit, Legal or Compliance.
· Understanding of relational database concepts.
· Working knowledge of federal banking guidelines, regulatory requirements, and risk components; familiarity with key risk areas and knowledge of common risk management methodologies, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and the ability to execute projects and process improvements.
· Ability to self-prioritize tasks, work collaboratively, and support multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment; strong organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to comfortably interact with various levels of management.
· Continuous improvement and automation mindset.
· Ability to independently problem solve in scenarios where a precedent does not exist.
· Ability to multi-task, handle competing priorities and follow through on commitments.
· Familiarity with SharePoint a plus.
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function
Ally Risk function manages and analyzes our exposure to internal and external risk factors. The group strives to achieve an appropriate balance between risk and return, to limit unnecessary risk, and to protect the company’s financial returns.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. But Ally's total compensation -- or total rewards -- extends beyond your paycheck and is designed to support and enrich your personal and professional life, including:
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.