|Job type||Full Time|
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Open on location
Responsible for reviewing and/or negotiating Commercial Real Estate (CRE) construction loan documents, protecting the bank's interest, and analyzing and administering the construction draw disbursements from the time the loan is approved until project completion is attained. Construction loan product types to include developer/investor commercial construction projects such as retail, office, mixed use, industrial; and residential construction including apartments, condos, homebuilder, and affordable housing. Works in partnership with Relationship Managers and CRE Loan Administrators as primary liaison with customers, attorneys, construction consultants and title company representatives, during all phases of construction loan financing. Must meet the requirements to be commissioned as a Notary Public.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five to seven years of experience in commercial real estate construction loan administration
- Considerable knowledge of commercial real estate construction financing including letters of credit, borrowing base facilities, multi-phased construction and multiple collateral properties
- Strong technical expertise in construction loan administration functions
- Demonstrated ability to administer a portfolio of complex commercial real estate construction loans
- Advanced knowledge of construction finance, law, documentation, accounting and data systems
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visitingusbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about theE-Verify program.
|Employer||300 US Bank National Assoc|