|Job type||Full Time|
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The TT&SS trade sevices team maintains high levels of customer expectations with both internal and external clients, while monitoring and processing daily trade activity consistent with U.S. Bank policies. Responsible for operational support and processing for various types of security trades including alternative investments, foreign and/or domestic debt and equity securities, derivatives, foreign currency, and mutual funds. Researches failed trades to ensure timely delivery or receipt of trade. Supports internal operational teams with knowledge of trade activity, failed trades, and overdraft situations. Follows strict internal guidelines to mitigate processing errors, and trade order errors as these may result in a monetary risk and/or reputation risk to the bank.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of related industry or function experience
- Thorough knowledge of trust and securities operational functions, systems, procedures, various products and/or services supported by the assigned area(s)
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently and meet established deadlines in a dynamic work environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Thorough understanding of regulatory and accounting principles which directly affect Wealth Management & Securities Services business lines and clients
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visitingusbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about theE-Verify program.
|Employer||300 US Bank National Assoc|