|Job type||Full Time|
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is currently seeking a Project Analyst, who will provide project and analytical support to an assigned business line or functional area. Additional responsibilities include:
• Performs research, analysis, review, development, implementations, and monitoring of new and/or revised products/services;
• Acts as a project liaison with other departments;
• Analyzes current costs and estimates the cost or cost savings;
• Compiles and analyzes information for an assigned project or areas making recommendations based on findings; and
• Supervises a team of project staff if needed.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of experience in project management activities
- Thorough knowledge of assigned business line or functional area
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of project management
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visitingusbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about theE-Verify program.
|Employer||300 US Bank National Assoc|