|Job type||Full Time|
The Credit Trading business includes the Investment Grade, High Yield, Par Loan and Distressed desks. We trade Corporate Bonds, Credit Default Swaps, Levered Loans, Distressed Loans and Bonds, Re-Org Equity (Public and Private) as well as Vendor Claims. All desks have a strong integration with Credit Sales, Credit Research and Debt Capital Markets Groups. Bank of America is a fully integrated top ranked platform covering primary and secondary bond markets. We have consistently been a leader in the product and command a strong market share.
Our Credit business is global, managed in New York with a strong presence in other regions of the US, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Sydney. Credit traders globally provide customers with liquidity 24/7, combining detailed regional knowledge with the global reach of Bank of America.
Role and Work Environment
The US Investment Grade (IG) trading desk is looking for an Associate or VP who will be responsible for managing a trading book, analyzing market data and customer flows, and growing the trading desk's franchise. It will be important to work with internal and external partners in order to improve desk connectivity and efficiency. The IG cash trading desk resides in a fast paced, team oriented environment where collaboration, communication, and resourcefulness are essential.
• Operate as an active market maker in investment grade debt, focused on front-end securities, managing $250mm+ of balance sheet
• Demonstrate ability to develop customer relationships and generate revenue from both principal and agency trading
• Work collaboratively with traders, desk analysts, sales, research, syndicate and tech/support teams to deliver the entire franchise
• Run risk reports and reconcile end of day P&L
• Contribute to the development of desk distribution channels and E-trading presence
• Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
• Experience in fixed income markets with a focus on credit
• Clear communication skills, strong writing and interpersonal skills, and outstanding work ethic
• Ability to multi-task, good organizational and time management capabilities
• Demonstrated aptitude in risk management
• Ability to think creatively in order to analyze relative value and generate content for clients
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role
|Employer||Bank of America|