You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you'll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
Develop a comprehensive Data Strategy including all the 8 Data Management subject areas, which are Master Data Management, Meta Data Management, Data Quality Management, Data Governance, Data Integration, Data Analytics, Data Privacy, and Data Architecture. This role will need to provide a clear roadmap on how to develop these subject areas to convert data into a valuable assets for Sun Life across the three business lines, namely Individual Life and Health, Pension, and Group Life and Health in the next 5 years.
Present the Data Management framework in business language and work with business to maximize the value data management is capable to generate for the business. Ensure reusability of the Data Management framework across other entities in Asia.
Develop a common Data Dictionary and Data Governance model to align on the same meaning for the data across business units in Hong Kong, with the flexibility to extend to the Asia region.
Define an efficient Data Integration model to provide timely and accurate synchronization of key data between different core systems and the Data Lake. Ensure the model is flexible to extend to other entities in Asia.
Define the right Data Architecture to align with business needs of data granularity, update frequency, based on different business usage, cost of maintaining the data, and security considerations
- University Graduate and above from Information Technology discipline, fluent in English
- Over 15 years of experience in IT with over 8 years of leadership / experience in Data Management related areas
- Experience in Master Data Management, Metadata Management, Data Integration, and Data Architecture
- Experience in Data Lake design and delivering Data Lake projects
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication, collaboration, and inter-personnel skills, especially when explain data management principles in business easy to understand language
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills to get buy-ins from the business stakeholders, Regional, and Corporate on common data model design
- Able to think out of the box in data usage design and resolving conflicts
- Update on market information, industry best practice, and the latest trend on Data Management
- Big Data/Hadoop knowledge and hands on experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in implementing Omni-channel on Salesforce Service Cloud will be an added advantage
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF, group life and group medical insurance; and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 24 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose).
IT - Technology Services
Posting End Date: