|Job type||Full Time|
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Anote to applicants: U.S. Bank is closely monitoring the spread of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19 and taking a unified approach on restrictions to minimize the impact on our employees and operations. As a result, U.S. Bank has temporarily placed a pause on in-person interviews and will offer our internal and external applicants video and/or phone alternatives. By taking this step, we are doing our part to help limit the spread of the virus.We are currently accepting applicants and conducting phone interviews for consideration. Our teams are working together to practice social distancing within our branch locations, and our recruiting team will be happy to share more with you about steps we are taking throughout our interview process.
Participates in the identification, design, development and implementation of assigned projects. Assigned projects may be general or systems related in nature. Interfaces with internal and external resources to ensure successful and timely completion in accordance with user needs. Participates in training users and evaluating the project. Manages performance of the project team and evaluates overall team performance.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to ten years of experience in project management activities
- Considerable knowledge of assigned business line or functional area
- Demonstrated strong project management, process improvement and leadership skills
- Experience leading cross-functional strategic projects and training for business and functional partners, including: scooping and planning the projects (deliverables, timelines, resourcing, etc.)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of project management
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Master's degree preferred
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visitingusbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about theE-Verify program.
|Employer||300 US Bank National Assoc|