|Job type||Full Time|
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The SMA Trading Operations Analyst will report to the Head of Wealth Management ("WM") Trading. WM Trading Operations supports: Trade execution, SMA/UMA Trading & Model administration, and Trading Operations for multiple business lines within U.S. Bank.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to ten years of experience in project management activities
- Considerable knowledge of SMA's or Model administration
- Ability to work well under strict timelines with a sense of urgency & effective time management skills
- Experience with FactSet, Charles River, MyVest SPS, Nexus, eTran, SEI, and EnvestNets
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visitingusbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about theE-Verify program.
|Employer||300 US Bank National Assoc|