|Job type||Full Time|
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- Preparing analytics on an MSR portfolio, e.g., upfront pricing, valuation, prepayment speeds, modeling assumptions, data preparation and reconciliations.
- Performing valuations in a fixed income valuation system (i.e., Polypaths).
- Compiling portfolio data via SQL, SAS, Python and Excel.
- Preparing portfolio reports, e.g., Excel, Tableau, PowerPoint, etc.
- Maintain and develop daily and monthly processes related to upfront and portfolio MSR pricing.
- Responsible for managing the processes and systems related to the upfront pricing, portfolio pricing and analytics related to the MSR portfolio and pipeline pricing.
- Participates in training users as applicable.
"Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location."
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visitingusbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about theE-Verify program.
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $105,400.00 - $124,000.00 - $136,400.00
|Employer||300 US Bank National Assoc|