|Category||Customer Service/Call Center|
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
Provides high quality customer service by responding to telephone inquiries, customer requests and problems. Researches and resolves problems and errors. Identifies products and services that meet customers' needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to four years of experience in a customer service position
- Thorough knowledge of products, services, rates, terms, fees, applicable regulations and systems and procedures
- Strong telephone and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle difficult customer calls
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Effective selling and referral skills
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
- Good time management skills to maximize the number of clients that can be assisted while maintaining a high level of customer service
Consistent with Elavon's commitment to AODA best practices, if you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request through one of the methods listed below:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 416-640-2640 x617232; Mailing address: Attn. Human Resources - Accessibility, Elavon Canada, 4576 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON, M2N 6N4
These options are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be routed to a specialist who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process. Please note that specialists will not have access to existing profiles in the database and will not be able to provide any application status updates.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family
|Employer||938 Elavon Canada Company|