At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
First Republic Private Wealth Management is comprised of investment management, brokerage, trust, financial planning and insurance professionals. We offer customized wealth management solutions for our clients from a wide array of services including comprehensive investment management, financial planning, estate planning, trust services, endowment management and more. Our goal is to understand our clients' unique needs and support them throughout a lifetime of financial goals.
The primary function of Senior Associate -Self-Directed/Non-Profit Client Services is to provide a wide range of service, business development, administrative, operational & business support to the growing Online/Self- Directed platform and the department head.
As a team member you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with the team, engage with clients as well as internal partners such as bankers, wealth managers and operational entities.
What you'll do as a Senior Associate -Self-Directed/Non-Profit Client Services:
You could be a great fit if you have:
• 1-3 years of related experience
• BS/BA degree in Business, Finance or related field or equivalent experience
• Exceptional interpersonal skills to interface with clients, prospects, and colleagues.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Use of considerable tact and discretion when dealing with client or sensitive data
• Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
• Excellent organizational, communication (both verbal and written), and client relationship management skills (whether interaction is in person, over the telephone or via email)
• Exceptional problem solving proficiency
• Ability and desire to work in a fast paced sales oriented environment (maybe demanding or unstructured work environment)
• Proven ability to handle pressure, multi-task and prioritize work at all times
• Outstanding skills using personal computers in a Windows-based environment (including Microsoft Office Suite)
• Excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy and consistency
• Series 7 and 63 licenses preferred, Series 65 or 66 licenses may be required
• Working knowledge of securities industry, broad understanding of capital markets, their practices on how products trade, settle, and are invested
• Knowledge of NX360, Salesforce system a plus
• Attention to detail
• Curiosity: Striving to improve operational procedures and find efficiency
• Excel - comfortable with numbers, data.
• Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
• Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability-that's the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
|Employer||First Republic Bank|