At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Corporate Deposit Services is responsible for the set-up, maintenance and ongoing support to both Corporate and Small Business customers utilizing Treasury products and services. This role resides in Corporate Deposit Services and interacts with both internal and external customers. Providing exceptional customer support to both internal and external customers is fundamental to both the company values, but is also key to the success of First Republic Bank
What you'll be doing as a Corporate Deposit Services Implementation Specialist:
- Responsible for timely and accurate set-up of Treasury products and services.
- Works under general supervision assisting customers and bank employees with technical product implementation requests adhering to established guidelines and procedures; making sure to deliver within established service levels.
- Receive and track incoming service requests.
- Review customer requests and documentation for completeness.
- Rectify any discrepancies within the application or document deficiencies by working with the Banker, branch or customer.
- Establish customer profiles on bank applications required to grant customer access to online systems, bank information and the ability to perform transactions.
- Implement customer set-up request that are complex in nature due to the sophisticated relationship structure.
- Provide phone support by assisting with inbound phone calls during peak times.
- Support bank initiatives by participating in special projects as requested by department management, including user testing for new product rollout or product enhancements.
- Monitor the status of the requests from inception through completion of the implementation process to meet or exceed department service level agreement.
- Escalate implementation delays and missed SLA as appropriate.
- Communicate set-up status to the Banker, branch or customer as appropriate.
- Participate on customer calls and provide support for special/complex customer implementations.
- Recommend and escalate trends observed relative to Treasury products and services to the Manager and Supervisor for product improvements based on observations of product use and client feedback.
- Provide ongoing status of activity, identifying error impact, timeliness, and quality concerns.
- Resolve service issues relative to new service setups requests within the established service level timeframes.
- Refer unresolved issues to the Manager and Supervisor and track until resolved.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Passion for delivering extraordinary service.
- Strong knowledge of Cash Management products, including Remote Deposit, Cash Vault, Lockbox, ACH and Wires.
- Strong technical aptitude, 2 to 4 years of strong Treasury Management experience
- Thorough knowledge of Treasury Management products and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong reasoning and analytical skills
- Communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of bank and customer personnel
- Work under minimal supervision and work well under pressure
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- PC knowledge of various Window applications; internet savvy
- Position typically requires some college or equivalent work experience.
Own your work and your career - apply now
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability-that's the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.