|Category||Engineering & Technology|
We actively seek Senior full stack engineer working with enterprise application design and development experience to join the Enterprise Risk Solutions product development and implementation team.
Moody's Analytics has a suite of products related to Credit Assessment and Origination. Our software is used extensively by commercial banks, other private sector financial institutions, and governmental organizations throughout the world.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this Bangalore team that augments the software architecture and services teams in our US office. The role will provide an opportunity to develop a next generation enterprise application and would suit a highly motivated technical architect with a passion for hands-on application development and product implementation.
- Brainstorm, design and develop a solution for clients all over the world that use our product.
- Design and implement integration solution that fulfills client needs.
- Ensure the product & the client solution is highly configurable and extensible.
- Work collaboratively with a core team of architects and developers spread across different locations.
- Research and build POCs using available frameworks to ensure feasibility.
- Create technical design documents and present the architectural details to a larger audience.
- Participate in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions.
- Develop reusable frameworks/components and POCs to accelerate development on projects.
- Perform gap analysis and provide business solutions
Candidates should have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Significant enterprise software (8+ years) of design and development experience using .NET & Angular technologies. This position requires hands-on development.
- Must have experience in building .NET applications using C# 4.0/4.5 and Visual Studio 2015
- Must have experience with .NET technologies like LINQ/Lambda Expressions, Task Parallel Library & Async/Await, Enterprise Library, Autofac.
- Must have experience with deploying applications on IIS.
- Must have extensive experience with Object-Oriented Design Principles.
- Must have strong knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL.
-Nice to have experience with business processes design & tools like Camunda
-Nice to have experience business rules development.
- Nice to have experience using OLAP databases and reporting tools.
-Nice to have knowledge of data migration
-Nice to have experience working with document management systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including good presentation skills.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, yet integrate appropriately with the team and other areas within Moody's.
- Ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines in a changing environment.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
|Employer||Moody's Investors Service|