|Category||Engineering & Technology|
We actively seek a Team lead with hands-on development experience to join the Enterprise Risk Solutions product development and implementation team in Bangalore.
Moody's Analytics has a suite of products related to Credit Assessment and Origination. Our software is used extensively by commercial banks, other private sector financial institutions, and governmental organizations throughout the world.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead a software engineering team in our Bangalore office. This team augments the software engineering and services teams across the globe. The role will provide an opportunity to develop /implement a next generation enterprise application and would suit a highly motivated team lead with a passion for hands-on application development and product implementation.
- Review, Design and develop a solution either as part of product development or for clients all over the world as part of product implementation.
- Work with product managers and understand the requirements, clarify technical capabilities of the platform
- Ensure the solution implemented is highly configurable and extensible.
- Work collaboratively with a core team of architects and developers spread across different locations.
- Contribute to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable
- Provide leadership to developers & QAs to attain peak quality and performance
- Verify development efforts are in accordance with defined standards
- Support software testing as required, including developing automated test scripts using NUnit, SpecFlow, and other automation tools .
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Enterprise software design and development experience (10+ years) using .NET technologies. This position requires hands-on development.
- Must have 3+ years of team leading or development leadership experience
- Must have experience in building .NET applications using C# 4.0/4.5 and Visual Studio 2019
- Must have experience with .NET technologies like LINQ/Lambda Expressions, Task Parallel Library & Async/Await, Enterprise Library, Autofac.
- Must have experience with deploying applications on IIS using Angular & Web technologies.
- Must have extensive experience with Object-Oriented Design Principles.
- Must have strong knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL.
-Nice to have experience with business processes design & tools like Camunda
-Nice to have experience business rules development.
- Nice to have experience using OLAP databases and reporting tools.
-Nice to have knowledge of data migration
-Nice to have experience working with document management systems.
- Nice to have experience in loan origination domain.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including good presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organization skills required
- Ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines in a changing environment.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
|Employer||Moody's Investors Service|