|Category||Engineering & Technology|
We actively seek an experienced system engineer (site reliability engineer) with hands-on cloud-ops experience to join the Enterprise Risk Solutions team in Bangalore.
Moody's Analytics has a suite of products related to Credit Assessment and Origination. Our software, offered both as SaaS and on-prem, is used extensively by commercial banks, other private sector financial institutions, and governmental organizations throughout the world.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to extend support to our customers around the globe in our Bangalore office. This team works with other Cloud-Ops and Cloud Engineering teams in the US and APAC. The role will offer an opportunity to provide world-class support across cloud engineering, operations and product.
- As part of Ops team, the senior systems engineer engages in and improves the full lifecycle of cloud platform solutions from design, automation, deployment, operation and refinement with accuracy and in compliance with policies and security requirements
- To practice sustainable incident response and postmortems with a strong problem-solving skill and an investigative mentality
- Collaborate and work with Ops team in other locations
- Provide guidance to the junior members in different production activities/cloud automation work.
- Understand and follow existing and propose enhancement to change management support procedures and methodologies for production computing environments
- Must have experience in production monitoring in cloud preferably AWS (AWS certification is a plus)
- Must have scripting background in Go Lang or Python or Shell Scripting
- Must have experience with AWS services like S3, EC2/ALB, Route53, RDS (Postgres),
- Must have Familiarity with Web Application deployment using ElasticBeanStalk, IAM, Secrets Manager, AWS CLI, Multi-AZ setup
- Must have experience using Infrastructure as code such as CloudFormation or Terraform to automate infrastructure provisioning via configuration
- Experience with working in Change Management i.e. Ticketing, root cause analysis, updating ticket status etc...
- Must have skills to create/manage EC2 Linux/Windows server such as storage management, troubleshooting, mounting volume etc..
- Experience with Disaster Recovery setup
- Experience with firewall such as Palo Alto appliance will be plus
- Experience in AWS Networking such as VPC, Elastic IPs, Security Groups, DNS, Route53, routing rules, network security
- Experience with Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail and Splunk for log file analysis
- Experience with Postgres RDS, backup, restore and monitoring
- Experience with using APM tools such as AppDynamics, LogicMonitor
- Nice to have work experience with other cloud providers such as Azure or GCP
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
|Employer||Moody's Investors Service|