- Have at least of demonstrated excellence in Application Operations or Production Support, with proven increasing levels of responsibilities
- Coach and support production support analyst/s to enhance their ability to respond to user queries around application
- Support case inflow handling and allocating work within the team, providing daily reporting around the same
- Communicate with users and all those that contact support team in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and design and implement training to support development of team members
- Ensure key processes are adhered to by team, to have seamless case handling for the users that have reached out for any queries
- Should be an excellent individual contributor with excellent functional knowledge and an established SME across at least couple of areas
- Should be able to facilitate discussion with stakeholders, dev, 3 rd party teams, while handling high priority cases
- Should be able to handle outages and keep the right parties informed
- Assist users with their moderate/complex queries on Reporting and Dashboards
- Assist lead/s in reviewing case responses of team members to ensure quality and timely communication is maintained at all times
- Senior Production Support Analyst ensures MNE and project transition is done properly for his team and takes session where required to enhance team knowledge on complex areas coming through a release/ emergency CR or defect fix
- Ensures team participates in the transition session calls, and UAT sessions for a smooth transition of functionality to support team
- Provides Sign-off on the transition sessions attended by team
- Should be able to manage team in the absence of lead/s to ensure team is working efficiently to support the application any high priority escalated as required
- Ensures pro-active identification of cases which may turn into an escalation and should work with his leads to avoid/address such situations pro-actively
- Provide support for routine inquiries and have a general knowledge of application and their respective integrating vendors, products, services, systems and workflow
- Escalate significant and recurring issues to the Tier 2 support team and follow through to resolution
- Responsible for triaging and escalating any production affecting outages per procedures. Providing any user communications if necessary and assisting with outage resolution by user follow-up.
- Originate content for Knowledge Base articles & ensure team is regularly creating and utilizing KBA articles for reference.
- Ensure issues are handed over to L3 Dev teams and items logged for Enhancement/Maintenance, as required
- Develop excellent working relationships with colleagues within the team and encourage them to reach out, in case of any reported issues or help required
- Provide constructive feedback to the team members on the cases/scenarios which were required to be handled differently, so they understand and mature with the learning.
- Identify, capture and channel client feedback on product features and functionality to business analysts as required
- Ensures as part of Admin role, no data updates happen in application, without prior approval received as necessitated
- Adhoc availability and flexibility are essential parameters for ensuring smooth business operations when needed.
Minimum education and work experience required for this position include:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Production Support role
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in training and coaching other team members & delivering presentations as required
- Working knowledge in a Support role for at least one CRM Application is a must
- Excellent verbal, written and problem solving skills
- Exposure to financial industry, banking and/or financial markets preferred
- Experience with deploying and maintaining application software
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.