We are hiring for a Recruiter that will be responsible for executing full cycle recruitment and regional sourcing strategies that strengthen organisational capabilities to ensure business leaders have the talent to successfully achieve business objectives across the EMEA region. The Moody's Analytics recruitment team recruits for position in the UK, Czech Republic, France, Germany and Dubai and roles range from Technology, Financial, Sales and Research.
The Recruiter will work together with hiring managers within Moody's Analytics and with other recruiting team members to provide full lifecycle best practice recruitment. They will execute talent acquisition strategies to identify, attract and hire high-quality talent for the business/region, utilising active and passive sourcing techniques to fill existing and future job openings.
- Manage and oversee full life-cycle regional recruiting processes, align recruiting processes to best support Moody's Analytics current and future staffing needs.
- Utilise tools and resources to effectively evaluate talent in a variety of methods in order to ensure that the company is selecting highly qualified and engaged professionals.
- Proactively source passive candidate leads through internet research, networking, cold calling and market presence
- Partner closely with HR Business Partners, regional business leaders, hiring managers, and other key stakeholders to identify talent needs and job requirements to ensure high-level service delivery
- Attract and recruit the highest calibre candidates in a cost effective and time efficient manner
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Interview all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers and include the use of face-to-face behavioural-based interviewing methodologies
- Advise management on appropriate recruitment methods and salary ranges
- Advise on relevant changes to employment laws that impact recruitment and be aware of confidentiality issues as they arise
- Be knowledgeable about and able to appropriately explain compensation and benefits packages as well as recruitment related policies and programs
- Support Moody's workplace diversity goals and initiatives
- Typically, a Moody's employee working at the Recruiter level would have between 3 and 5 years of European recruitment experience.
- Experience working as a Recruiter in an in-house environment preferably within financial services or technology.
- Experience directly sourcing top talent utilising varied channels
- Undergraduate degree level education required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Partnering with and influencing senior management
- Resolving complex recruitment issues or challenges that do not have routine solutions
- Handling volume recruitment and multiple priorities
- Best practice recruitment and selection policies and regulations from sourcing through selection
- Microsoft Office, including intermediate Excel
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) - Kenexa BrassRing
- Builds relationships
- Team player
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Takes initiative, works pro-actively, ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills - articulate and numerate
- Diligent, dependable with a positive outlook
- Trained and skilled in recruitment and selection systems and tools
- Fluency in English is essential, additional European languages advantageous
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.